was Pronto now NXT speakers

The HiFI purists will kill me for this... :-)

I have some Wharfedale Loudpanels in my dining room, and for
"background"
type music they are fantastic, i.e. listening when entertaining....

They answered all my criteria for a discrete music source, and guests
usually ask, where the music is coming from!!

If you think about what they are and for the money you can buy them for,
they are a real bargain.. (under 80 from Richer sounds at the moment).

The biggest issue with them is making them look discrete, I installed the
cabling before the room was replastered.

As always you pays your money and takes your choice, Hifi is a really
personal thing, and it is down to each individuals taste!

HTH

Daniel

This message is confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s) only and remains the property of
Exchange FS Group plc. You should not disclose its contents
to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient
please notify the sender named above immediately.

Registered Office: Munro House, Portsmouth Road, Cobham,
Surrey, KT11 1TE. Registered in England No. 2596452