RE: ePods Desktop Stand

On 15 Feb 2002, at 16:45, James Hoye wrote:

> > Has anyone found a "nice" stand to rest the ePods on/in
when not
> > in use?
>
> Sainsbury's in the cookshop of larger supermarkets (not Homebase).
Chrome
> recipe book holder - ?4.99

> Fits a treat, hoping it might work for Fujitsu too.  Certainly should
have
> good WAF.

James, could you let us know if it does fit the Fuji's? No idea where
my nearest Sainsbury's is, so I'd only make the effort to visit if it
definitely fits well.

I can see what I'll end up doing, now you've suggested it, and that's
popping into my local Cargo store with a Fujitsu Tablet trying to
find a similar thing. Great idea, but it's going to look v.odd instore!
<LOL>

Stuart

--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx     ICQ#: 4515603