Re: IR Tx/Rx

> Nice easy guide to IR Ians:
>
> Ian Lowe
> Has Lego IR-tower, built UIR and UIRT, working with Girder and IR
Distro.

> Ian Bird
> Has mollyology, built PCBs for Nigel Orr's IR Repeater circuit,
> working on smart anti-loopback IR distro
>
> memory jogger: Ian "Lego" Lowe Ian "Board" Bird ;)

lol!

Ok, Ian "Lego" Lowe, would you be so kind (if you can find some
time) to
test the Lego tower with Girder? This would be the ideal solution for a DIY
klutz like me (and I'm sure there are others ;-))... If you only manage to
do one button of the remote it would prove to me the concept works and I'll
be on the phone to Commotion Ltd to get one :)

Q "IR-Fetish" U.