RE: Homevision or other?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Homevision or other?
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:52:04 -0000

Andy,

After using HomeVision for nearly two years, like Mark, I also cannot
overstate the commitment and dedication you get from Craig at CSi. The
guy is just absolutely brilliant and a pleasure to deal with, he has got
me out of the sh1t on more than one occasion and taught me a lot along
the way as well.

The other thing I cannot overstate is the robustness and reliability of
HomeVision itself as well as, so far IMO, unsurpassed flexibility and
features. To put it another way, I left one schedule that I didn't need
to change as I wasn't buggering about with it, running for nearly four
months, not once did HV falter, create an error or misread the state of
an X10 device. Couple this with the support from Craig and IMO you have
a virtually unbeatable product for X10/HA control without spending
obscene amounts of money.

Mike Huggins, when I first started on the HA trail, said to me "spend
the money on HV, you'll thank me for it later" or words to that
effect,
he was right and now I wouldn't be without HV and if or when this one
dies I'll buy another one.

I don't think I can give HV a higher recommendation.

K.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/