Fujitsu stands and terminal server

  • To: "Newsgroups" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fujitsu stands and terminal server
  • From: "Future-Homes" <paul@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:22:34 -0000

Well from the response I better get my ass in gear and get something made
quick to show you all. It will not be that quick as to get a good price I
have to fit in with there very busy work schedule and my own.

I had intended to allow for speakers/plugs etc so don't worry about that
those who mentioned it.

Also im not so good on the software side of PC's and would like to try
win2k
terminal server. I currently use REMOTE ADMINISTRATOR which other than a 1
sec time delay looks completely like the machine would normally look like
if
you were sat in front of its screen. Although the fujitsu is only 256
colours and 800x600 it still works great.

What is the advantage of terminal server?
How easy is it to set up?
Where do I get it?
Will it work on the fujitsu ok,guess it becomes a client?

Can someone help me with getting it working please?

Paul