Re: Video capture - multiple sources

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Video capture - multiple sources
  • From: "psghome2002" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:22:05 -0000

Avermedia do a number of multiple input cards for security=20
applications with motion detection:

http://www.averm.co.uk/products/Securipro.html

I was quoted =A3300 for the 4 camera card by a retailer but I think=20
you could do better.

Paul.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@i...>
wrote:
> I'll have to be careful as the main feed for these cameras goes=20
into the
> big 'ouse - I'll just be splitting the feed on the gate and main
> driveway cameras, and probably adding one on the front door of my=20
own.
>=20
> Tim.
>=20