Uber-Cool was RE: Does the world.....

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Uber-Cool was RE: Does the world.....
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:32:25 -0000

For me, it's the home menu system.

Our server has a copy of IE running, and a TV Card. From the web page
(which
can be brought up on any TV in the house with a keypress) is a set of
shorcuts to the AV settings we use a lot, the CCTv Cameras, and a control
panel allowing us to control any X-10 device in the house (which now
includes the heating!)

This was the thing that brought a whole pile of loose ends together for us.
lots of WAF (not that I need too much having an HA Compliant Wife) and lots
of oohs and aahs from visitors..

Ian.