WAS Does the world..... NOW Lighting Design

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: WAS Does the world..... NOW Lighting Design
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:57:55 -0000

Tim wrote:

"Because the vast majority of the Windows are North facing, I'm having
lighting designer look at the place and put in concealed lighting all
linked to light sensors. During the day if the house is occupied the
concealed lights will be used to augment natural light to maintain a
given light level. That's what I consider to be a sensible use of
automation. It's a pretty dull day today, and I must have picked up the
Pronto at least half a dozen times today to adjust the light level."

Tim,

You are a total genius. That's EXACTLY what I need in some of my rooms.

Your description of what the lighting should do is a complete
"Duh!"
experience - I can't believe I didn't think of it.

Regards,

Mark