RE:

> How many people with fujitsu's be interested in a black stand?
>
> Im thinking of getting some prototypes made and interested in
> views.Thinking along the lines of a desk mount stand which
> holds the unit about 45deg angle.My theory is to make
> something the fujitsu slides into so only the touch part can
> be seen making the unit look something like a crestron.

Paul,

If you do do a stand remember that the contacts at the bottom corner
carry power and keyboard/mouse signals. It would be worthwhile at least
to try to investigate what pads do what and pass power up into the
device that way rather than via the plug in power connector. (When did
you last see a Crestron with a DC power plug poking out of the side?)

Phil