RE: HomeVision or other?

I'm not sure how much I will need to control. At the moment I'm thinking
of just lighting but "away" mode would be good, plus PIR
controlled stuff.
I can see it will soon outstrip a basic CM11.

I want to avoid spending loads up front but I also want to avoid buying
stuff
that I will be upgrading later.

Ocelot seems a good price vs functionality deal.

Cheers

Keith

want to

.

>     Kevin
>

> [[K]]

Service.

> <http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
Terms of Service.

> <http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
Service.

> <http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
Service.

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=178320.1903454.3396448.1261774/D=egroup
web/S=1705
041992:HM/A=879173/R=0/*http://www.fastweb.com/ib/yahoo-76f>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=178320.1903454.3396448.1261774/D=egrou
pmail/S=1705041992:HM/A=879173/rand=712800805>