Re: [ukha_d] Tivo for £199 inc VAT and Next Day Delivery

> What I don't understand is that for those of us that use Sky Digital
as
> a tuner, what benefit a Tivo brings.

Do you mean in comparison the Sky+ Tim?

> You can't record one channel while watching another

True.  I think Sky+ advantages are the 2 tuner thing and the fact it
captures the digital stream.  It's also all in one box too which is nice.

On the downside it's more expensive to buy and there's no
"lifetime" sub
offered so it means giving Sky another tenner a month from now until
whenever?  I also didn't like the sound of them having the ability to stop
you recording certain things!

> I just wish the Sky+ box came in black :(

Have you seen the Sky+ box in the "flesh".  It looks truly awful.
 El Cheapo
design.  TiVo looks great (IMHO) but like you I would have preferred black
:-)

M.