RE: Central Heating...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Central Heating...
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:52:38 -0000

I'm using ScaleWatcher www.scalewatcher.com and it seems the best of ith's class of devices (but probably the most expensive as well).
I have it running for 2 months only, and it's too early to see any spectacular results. I bought my flat recently (it's just 8 years old building), and I installed it to prevent problems not to cure them, so I don't expect anything special, just to prevent building the scale and it's extremely hard to measure performance of those devices.
They admit themselves that it's not always possible to predict whether it will work or not in particular environment, (tipe of pipes, type of water, combination of factors), so they give you 6 months to install it any try, and if it doesn't work for you, you can return it and get full refund.
Nothing to lose then...
Nik