Re: Tivo for £199 inc VAT and Next DayDelivery

Mark,

Welcome to the tivolution.

You'll be wanting a second one real soon.

Stuart

On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 12:24, Mark McCall wrote:
> Darren and I got one each at the weekend.  He really went out of his
way =
> get me it, delivered to my work and everything.  Then HIS ONE didn't
work
> (it was a USED one) while mine is brand new.  I felt bad :(
>=20
> We got them in Currys.  =A3229 but they gave us 10% off.  Dunno if it
was
> because we bought two or because it was a new store just opened.
Worked =
out
> at =A3206
>=20
> Anyway.  Don't buy one..they're crap.  Stick with a PC and
showshifter!!
>=20
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>=20
> OK...I Lied...IT'S INCREDIBLE!!!! (Ken will be along any moment to
gloat
> now).
>=20
> Been using it for about a day now.  First impressions are excellent.
Bit=
of
> a bummer having to wait 4 bloody hours for the thing to
> set itself up though! Anyway...I went out for the afternoon :)  But it
_I=
S_
> incredible.
>=20
> Recorded a pay-per-view movie on it last night.  Watched about half
befor=
> Mrs fell asleep.  Can finish it tonight.  Niiice.  Did the forced
update
> thing last night around midnight (Darren showed me how) and I woke up
thi=
> morning to the new software 2.5.5  Oh...and it had recorded a
suggestion
> already!  I have "Sex and the City" setup as a season pass
on CH4.  It ha=
> seen an old episode on the Paramount channel and grabbed it!  I love
this
> thing already :)
>=20
> M.
>=20
>=20

d524d5dc60&threadid=3D44037&perpage=3D20&pagenumber=3D1

> > The usual disclaimers apply in that I have no involvement with
these
> people.
> >
> > The comments about the service appear to be positive and they
take cred=
it

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20