RE: OT: BMWs (was USB2 on Laptops?)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: BMWs (was USB2 on Laptops?)
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:11:28 -0000

Tim,

I'm an Alfa fan so leave it be!

Alfa, fun and funky

BMW, cold and German

But hey each to their own, I respect your choice I'd just buy a 156 2.5
and pocket the difference :-) Maybe even buy SWMBO a new car with the
change! Everyone has their own opinion, makes their own choices and
lives with it, you like the beemers then fine, I don't have a problem
with that...but we got that message at the start of the day and I know
you really want your new toy now, but you'll just have to wait till the
nice man from BMW tells you that you can have it.

Unfortunately my bank manager doesn't seem to appreciate my need for a
fast, fuel guzzling, expensive to insure and expensive to run in general
car. But it *is* fun!

Anyway this is ***way*** off topic again ;-)

K.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/