From: Mark Harrison [mailto:Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 February 2002 17:13
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Barcode scanners

It's an amalgamation of my collection and my wife's.

We have both been avid readers for 20-odd years, but most of the
collection is since 1989 (when we went to Uni)

I have:

- Science Fiction and Fantasy (1044)
- Humour (55)

Mary has:

- Childrens Books, mainly 1920-1950s (607)
- Crime (317)

We also have:

- General (260)

Stored in Ikea "Billy" bookcases, installed over the years,
mainly in
the sitting room, or as we now call it, the library.

We go to Haye-on-Wye for a long weekend once a year, and last year
bought about 200 between us on that trip.

Regards,

Mark