RE: Re: Cheap x10 modules

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Cheap x10 modules
  • From: "Roger" <roger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:16:53 -0000

Good reason not to use 418Mhz

http://www.radiometrix.co.uk/tetra.htm

Dolphin could still go bust though

Roger Shingler

-----Original Message-----
From: Baker, R Keith [mailto:keith.r.baker@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 February 2002 17:02
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Cheap x10 modules

This made me think it was round the other way

http://www.laser.com/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=93&category_id=ad3f31f575
dd9c7ba7c78f71c65a5104&

I think that both are valid frequencies on the UK but 433 is the more
recent
one.

The European version is 433 according to Laser.com

Keith

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx