RE: Barcode scanners

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Barcode scanners
  • From: "Paul Smith" <wheelbarrowhandle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:35:28 -0000

By the sounds of this. I think it is outputting data to the serial port and
picking up 5volts from the keyboard connector. If this is true then I guess
you need to develop some app to collect data.

The one I got simply tee's into the keyboard lead and what ever you scan
looks like key presses.

Regards,

Paul