Re: Barcode scanners

Ray,

I notice that there is a discount as follows

Number	1	10+	100+=09
Cost =A3	20	12.45	6.10=09

If anyone is interested then perhap a bulk buy is in order that I'm
willing to handle, costs above exclude VAT=20

There are a few other item of interest, like RFID tags, perhaps a
solution to the room occupancy problem ?

Have a browse of the website.
As ever I have no interest in this company other than as a customer, any
e-mail relating to a bulk buy should be sent off list.

Regards

Stuart

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 21:05, Ray Barnett wrote:
> Thought people might be interested to know that I came across a
supplier =
of cheap barcode scanners... =A320 for a second hand "guaranteed to
work" u=
nit.
>=20
> I'd like to report how well they work, only I read the bit about it
suppo=
rting TTL RS232 *after* I plugged it in to my PCs RS232 port? Anyone care
t=
o venture the odds on it still being alive? Oops.