RE: Re: DIN Modules

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: DIN Modules
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:13:20 -0000

That's probably what I was thinking of, status!

Yes yours were most impressive, I never gave it a thought at the time but
that little lot must have cost a fortune!

Good job Lynne has a sense of humour?

IIRC this x10 kit is made in Scotland(?) so why do we not have these
modules
sold in the UK?

I really do think we are a second rate country nowadays, even Dyson is
leaving us! I used to be so proud to be British, and always tried to buy
British but given the chance I would leave with the drop of a hat.

Always hated pop stars for being tax exiles but If I had the money I would
also leave.

Feel better for that...........

B.

<brian.g.reynolds@n...>