RE: RE: LD11's and X10 commands

Thanks for the pointer to the Extended X10 commands.

I would still like to know which are supported by the LD10 / LD11.

I assume it is in the manual that comes with the unit. Can someone
email me a copy or post them here?

Thanks

Keith

info on them
> anywhere.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Keith

74/D=egroupmai
l/S=1705041992:HM/A=960173/rand=829302809>

<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>