RE: Swish K400 control

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Swish K400 control
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 20:54:20 -0000

Title: Message
Well yes, but...

"are not intended "for public consumption" but for his/my own particular needs"

"At the moment I don't want to speculate what the cost will be - and that's assuming it takes off!"

"The circuit isn't cheap to build and the boards won't be cheap to have made in limited quantities so the board will not be cheap either"

availability of bodgeomatic relay solution: now
cost of dodgy relay solution: £2.96 for relay, 1:50 for plug, £1 for bits, £0 for existing AM10

Phil, I'm always glad to see something cool, but if this does what I need for very small amounts of cash, right here, right now,
then I'd be daft not too.

Ian.