RE: DDAR Hack good but...Revisited......

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: DDAR Hack good but...Revisited......
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:07:21 -0000

Bugger, (sort off).

Well that narrows it down I suppose.....thanks.

Both DDAR's now work, i.e. play etc but just not the IE interface.

If I try to connect vie IE6 I get a black screen with a large grey
rectangle
at the top, that is the same on both DDAR's and only on the first attempt
after booting then nothing, I get the "The page cannot be
displayed"
message, at the bottom of that message it says "Cannot find server or
DNS
Error Internet Explorer" but I think this is the usual default
message.

I can ping the DDAR so it is there, at least I know it is something on my
server not right.

I am using my Compaq Proliant 2500, dual 200MHz Pentium Pro CPU's, 384MB
RAM, 32MB ATI AIW Graphics card and running W2K Advanced Server.

Do not know what to do next?

B. "carrying on with the loft plastering...."

boot?? Can you

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx