RE: Mini-blind Receiver Size

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Mini-blind Receiver Size
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 00:47:29 -0000

OK then. It is 149mm high by 55 by 45. The 55 is the stick out into the
room
measurement. The knob on top is 25mm which the flexi tube goes onto.

With mine I have bought some rod extensions (2 at 3 quid each) so the unit
is on the floor and more or les hidden. At the moment I have it in the shed
as I am automating it with the help of a PIC. Nothing to report there yet
though.

A regulated supply works fine. Haven't tried an unregulated one. I made a
battery filler out of wooden dowel and just connected the + and -. Small
hole in it and you're away. I intend to take it to bits one day and
interface to the switches to give reliable control via HV.

Ian