Re: Re: OT: ISP questions + on topic PS

> One solution which is complete independant of any ISP is to register a
> domain with web/mail forwarding (like UKreg.com @ £10 a year) and a
host
for
> the actual mail-box (like 34sp.com @ £12 a year). Has worked flawless
for
> me. And I'm sure there are better deals to be had.

123reg.co.uk did both for me for £8 or so.  Unfortunately, they don't host
DNS, only web forwarding.  If you want to use your own DNS server, it's no
problem, but the E-mail forwarding is then turned off.  I discovered this
after registering my domain.  I am now half-way though setting up Exchange
2000 :-(

Andy
--
PC-Based Multimedia System