RE: OT: ISP questions + on topic PS

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: ISP questions + on topic PS
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:26:42 -0000

I have the same problem with V21 and have now signed up with Fast24
(www.fast24.co.uk) so I'll see what they are like soon, so far it's all
good reports...but we'll see. Tiscali have supposedly improved and there
are a few others around offering (supposed) unmetered access but read
the T&C carefully before signing up.

I know some people have actually gone back to BT/Freeserve/AOL due to
recent hassles with FRIACO based providers.

You're probably in the same situation as me, no ADSL, no cable so you're
stuck with (at best) ISDN and BT's network.

HTH

K.

Note that you
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/