Re: TM12 woes

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TM12 woes
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:03:11 +0000

Hi Robin,

It does seem a universal constant that a good proportion of TM12's are just
crap. I use several around my house, and only 1 of them is consistently
reliable (has been working for about a year now without locking up or
needing to be reset once), - but that was only after I tried about 3
different ones.

I have absolutely no idea why this is, they just seem to be vastly variable
in their reliability.. :-(

If you have the luxury of having several of them to try, you may come
across
one which is 99% reliable, but it's an expensive way to find one!!

Sorry that doesn't help your WAF much though...

Paul G.