RE: DDAR Hack good but...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: DDAR Hack good but...
  • From: "Steve Cooper" <steve.cooper@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:14:20 +0000

I had the same problem at the weekend.  I downloaded Stuarts version still
no joy played music but no web interface, my patched version didn't work at
all.  I started from scratch last night and went back to the original
receiver.arf and run the patch on it.  Ended up with a file about 4Mb.
Unplugged the Rio for a good long while about 10 minutes, restarted the
software and deleted the receiver from the GUI.  When I started it all back
up it work fine.

I'm using IE6 on W2K so its not an IE6 problem.  My guessing is that the
Rio needs to be unplugged for a good while to loss its memory.

"Brian G. Reynolds"
<brian.g.reynolds@ntl        To:     <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
world.com>                   cc:
Subject:     RE: [ukha_d] DDAR Hack good but...
11/02/02 21:45
Please respond to
ukha_d

Oh well at least I am not alone!

Shame, this sounded a good bit of kit!

I shall put it with the other kit I have that does not work.....

B.

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
read, copy or otherwise use it and do not disclose it to anyone else.
Please notify the sender of the delivery error and then delete the
message from your system.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author only.

Thank you for your assistance.