RE: Re: Fujitsu Webpad - my photos

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Fujitsu Webpad - my photos
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:08:49 -0000

Sorry Des, did you forget to invite us all for the house warming party?

Anyone for a cable party at Des's place in NZ?.....

If that is the only difference sounds fine to me as I have ordered 2
Fujitsu's so maybe 1 wireless and 1 cable?

Let me know off list if this is fine with you.

Oh and good luck with the packing, hell of a move! hope all goes well.

B.

So
> basically, yes the B (which stands for cardbus in xircom part numbers)
Is
> the only difference ;)
>
> Cheers, Des.
>
> ( At the moment Work doesn't get in the way, packing up to go to New
> Zealand, this is the stuff the 40' container weekend :/  )

anything)....

versions will work :)

everyone was
were called.