RE: Re: Rio Receiver's from Insight

If they do get some in, can you post details?  As am n00b to this list,
missed out on DDAR's long ago
(Thank you Mr Doxey BTW for pointing me towards this list & mentioning
ePods, DDAR & all manner of things that cause my wallet to become
lighter by
the day :-))

Tony

<Tony.BUTLER@r...> wrote:
> > > where did you get this from?
> > > insight keep changing their dates & tigermart don't
advertise
> them
> > anymore
> > > :(
> > > What was the total cost including import duty etc?
> > >
> > > Also, has anyone been able to compare these vs the
audiotron?
> > > Tempted to get one or the other, just dunno which.....
> > >
> > > Tony

before

wrote:
> [...]
into the search
> > part
stock,
> although
the phone
> and
> > they

> > >       Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com
> > >
> > > This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above.
> > > As this e-mail may contain confidential or privileged
information,