Re: 19" Rack

Sort of depends what you class as cheap.

very cheap, then the best bet is to look on ebay.

off the peg, then I got a 19" 18U rack from netshop.co.uk for about=20
=A3160.
If you want the deep ones (for servers etc), then you are running=20
into about =A3300 and upwards.

Best bet is to not use the server racks for patch panels etc.
This way you are able to use a shallow depth.

For Info - I picked up a mini rack from B&Q Superstore. It's a=20
different standard, about 10", and they also now sell patch panels=20
>from
big thankyou for kicking the Kingfisher group into action :)
Also, i picked up a bag of 100 RJ45 connectors for =A312. Now thats a=20
good price off the shelf :)

Regards
Geraint.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "drawllimuk" <simonmillward@b...>