RE: NEW ukha project

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: NEW ukha project
  • From: Stuart Poulton <swp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:15:11 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Keith,

This was mentioned in an earlier post, it does look interesting, my only
concern is that there is no UK supplier that I can find, and it may be a
little lacking in processing power.

If anyone knows differently please shout-up

Cheers

Stuart

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Keith Doxey wrote:

> Hi Stuart,
>
> I discovered something else quite interesting last night....
>
> www.siteplayer.com
>
> Ideal for putting small devices on the intranet such as keypads and
LCD
> displays.
>
> Downloaded quite a bit of documentation but havent had time to read it
yet.

> Keith

Stuart Poulton
Senior Computer Officer
Theoretical Astrophysics Group
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy		 	Tel. +44 (0)116 223-1016
University of Leicester				Fax. +44 (0)116 252-3311
Leicester, LE1 7RH				E-mail: swp@xxxxxxx
ENGLAND