RE: Re: Fiinding an HA- compliant SWMBO

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Fiinding an HA- compliant SWMBO
  • From: "Jenni Lowe" <jenni@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:26:26 -0000

Ah, dont worry about it Tony, as I have mentioned,
I have been away for a wee while, snowed under by
my own stupididty of not reading the group for a week ;-)
Dunno if any more females have joined in during that time.
But I am an honorary "chap", no worries there.
Oh, and there is NOTHING you can come up with in the way
of "SWMBO containment and control" that Phil hasnt already
tried out, save yourself time and effort and pain and
check with him first!

Jenni