From: BUTLER, Tony, FM [mailto:tony.butler@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 3:18 PM
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Power triggering

I have the amp volume on all panels - except the Tv panel because SWMBO
tends to use TV sound only so I ahve to turn that off etc when I want
to watch TV.
The problems with Pronto are largely caused by SWMBO doing things like the
above,
and not having discrete codes for power on/off.  Basically SWMBO leaves the
system
in an indeterminate state, so a one button solution ends up turning TV off,
amp on,
SKY off etc... This is then a pain to reset everything to a known state :(

Tony