RE: Power triggering

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Power triggering
  • From: "James Hoye" <james.hoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:04:54 -0000

> > Just get a Pronto to do it all and then *remove* all the old
> > remotes so
> > SWMBO has no option but to use a Pronto...that's what I did
> > ;-). Part of
> > the re-training effort!
>
> I tried this but as I said before, SWMBO complains Pronto doesn't
operate
> the way she'd like, but will not 'waste time on that silly remote
control'

Now where have _I_ heard that before?  Same problem here mate :(

> telling how she'd like it set up so that it _does_ do what she wanted.
> Bought Pronto envisaging two setups - the SWMBO-friendly
> one-button-does-all
> setup, and another for me which replicated all the controls of

She likes (in as much as she could like) the Philips OnDigital remote which
can control basic TV functions (on/off/volume) as well as the OnDig box.  I
setup the channel logos on the Pronto, created a macro to watch TV..... but
she still isn't interested.

James H