Re: Homeseer & Weeder Cards

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Homeseer & Weeder Cards
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:16:20 +0000

AH! - Ian, have you got any of these then?

by pure coincidence, I have been looking at these over the last couple of
days with a view to ordering the Digital IO module. - I've checked around
the web, and can't find anything else similar enough in the usual places...
(Quasar and so on...)

If you have one, - how/where did you order from? - is there a UK supplier?
-
if you ordered direct, what were the shipping charges/duty etc...

Cheers mate.

Paul G.