-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Whyte [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent:
09 February 2002 19:41
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] receiver.arf file

Brian ,

 > Was I meant to have known how to do that? the last update I downloaded I
just renamed it and jobs a good un! or perhaps it was not an update...thanks
again...

The was a readme file on the same page as the patch download.

 > BUT it still don't work! it did try once and produced a grey rectangle but
only once!

 > Ho hum, Stuart why is your file so big? mine is only(!) 4 megs(ish) does
 > this contain all the track info? I have a dat file which is 18MB so I
 > thought the tracks were stored there?

My original .arf file was about 4MB (3.85 to be exact), once merged with the patch, that makes it 6.85.

thanks for letting me (us) for doing
  so.

NP.  Glad to help

B.