RE: Remote DDAR control - It's here and it works

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Remote DDAR control - It's here and it works
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 16:25:36 -0000

Yes done that, got caught by that once before!

I can not get the DDAR to work at all now!

I have shut down the manager, re started it and turned the DDAR off at the
wall and back on again, nothing, so I am importing the music again then try
again...

Still cannot see how this works though, does the receiver.html get loaded
into the DDAR its self? only way I can see it would work.

Thanks anyway, trying this as I carry even more plaster board up into the
loft!

Oh joy............

B.

receiver_new.arf
> file to receiver.arf (doh!)
>
> Justin.

no I did not but I
> > have now and still nothing, what am I missing? (going to regret
> > asking that)
> >
> > B.

). It also
> > > seems to be