Re: Re: Still not found a satisfactory Momentary push switch

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re: Still not found a satisfactory Momentary push switch
  • From: Alan Shields <alan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:08:08 +0000

I use these, and yes they are rather stiff. They also work out quite expensive once you add all the separate parts. In addition to the front plate and switch modules there is also a steel back plate.

They do look nice though, and you can remove the front for decorating whilst leaving the switches in place.

Alan Shields
alan@xxxxxxx