Re: Re: momentary push switches/LD11

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re: momentary push switches/LD11
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:15:40 +0000

You're right of course, and I know I'm gonna have to do it, - I even have
tacit SWMBO approval for doing it. No doubt I'll do it in the next few
months, - it's still relatively easy whilst there is no carpeting upstairs
on the landing, but once the bathroom refurbishment is finished in a couple
of weeks, there'll be no more builders boots going upstairs in my house for
a very long time! Then SWMBO will want to start thinking about getting the
carpet down on the landing, making access from above a whole lot harder...

Paul G.