Re: NEW ukha project

re: Siteplayer. I have one of these. It is good at what it does. However, I
suspect it does not do as much as you expect from it. Downloading HTML to
it
is a doddle, and it serves it back nicely. It will also update variables
and
data on the Siteplayer device an absolute device. However, if you want to
do
something to use that data, you need to connect it to an intelligent
device,
such as a BASICX chip or a Rabbit.

I've not costed it up yet but I suspect a BASICX + Siteplayer combo works
out more expensive than a TINI or Rabbit. However, I have a basicx and
siteplayer development kit and I don't have TINI or Rabbit. And I hate C
development soooooooooooo  much.

As to their being no UK supplier, I wouldn't worry. They're a doddle to
order from the USA and don't take very long to arrive via airmail.

Ray Barnett.