Visonic Powermax

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Visonic Powermax
  • From: "paulgwa" <paulgwa@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:27:21 -0000

My brother is in the process of a new build and is looking for an
alarm system which can also do some rudimentry light control as the
house will be unoccupied alot of the time.

I saw some posts on here aboout the Powermax, which appears to do
what he wants for the right kind of money, Comfort is OTT.

Two question spring to mind

1. Does the entry exit zone need to be hardwired, am assuming this
would be front door?Any other wires required apart from bell box and
power?

2. Is it possible to have the X10 devices come on at timed intervals
to simulate occupation without an alarm event (arm,disarm etc) being
triggered.

Had a quick look at a user manual but not exactly comprehensive

Cheers

Paul