RE: NEW ukha project

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: NEW ukha project
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:17:43 -0000

> www.siteplayer.com
>
> Ideal for putting small devices on the intranet such as
> keypads and LCD displays.
>
> Downloaded quite a bit of documentation but havent had time
> to read it yet.

It does look interesting, but it lacks the power of the rabbit or TINI,
however the development system costs make it look very usefull for home
brew stuff, realy its not a micro in its own right, you still need to
have another micro to do the work, the siteplayer just puts the data up.
With the rabbit the one module does it all. I can see if you already
have a application built and just want to add a web interface it would
be usefull

John