RE: SMS Hardware

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: SMS Hardware
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:05:54 -0000

Nope, don't buy the M20T as it is only 900Mhz band. Get the TC35 Terminal
instead. This is dual band and a lot cheaper. www.tdc.co.uk is one starting
point or try hugh symmons too.

The TC35 from Hugh Symmons complete with ant and power supply is around the
200 quid mark SIM free.

I am using this at work. Siemens also have a GPRS module (MC35) which is
pin
for pin compatible with the TC35 module itself.

Dave...