RE: Re: parcel delivery boxes

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: parcel delivery boxes
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:08:52 -0000

Yes, but my bank will not accept any personal parcels (especially after
Anthrax scare).
And most of the companies will not deliver technical goods on the address
which is not on the credit card, anyway.
They explained to me that it's because of insurance and credit card issuers
(VISA etc.) will not cover it if it's not delivered to address on the
credit
card.
And there's no much room for them to manouvre.
I tried to make them deliver to my bank (where I work), covered with
cameras, security, I had ID with photo etc., but no chance.
I tried a couple of different companies, but all with the same result.
Nik