OT: Bloody Suppliers

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx Com" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: OT: Bloody Suppliers
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:45:40 -0000

I wonder if it is me :/

Ordered some parts from scan, they screwed up twice and a week later I
still
don't have the goods so I cancelled my order.

Off I went to overclockers to get the goods, and they want to charge me £25
for 2 day delivery to Northern Ireland.

Think I'll just give up, unless anyone knows any other suppliers, not
ebuyer
as they don't have the bits I need.

*Abit KR7A-133 KT266A/VT8233 ATA133        1      £114.00
*Scan Scorpio Blue TX-10BLD                1       £69.00
ATA 100 IDE Rack                         10        £6.00
Umax 372P 3 Piece Speaker System          1       £28.50

The 2 with * are the ones I need, the case is a Chieftech Scorpio TX-10BLD.

Cheers, Des.