Re: Replacing Yahoo with a paid provider was Postingetiquette

I'm going yo float an idea here, that I'd be willing to look into futher
and possibly host.

How about a dedicated ukha server, that would carry the news group,
current mailing list, new mailing lists, forum, files area, even give
you your own web space.

Obviously this would have to be a subscription service of some kind.

What do people think.

I do think we should take this off list I'll setup a forum at

http://ha.fluidvisions.net/pt510/phpBB/

Cheers

Stuart