RE: Newsgroup uk.tech.home-automation now created

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Newsgroup uk.tech.home-automation now created
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:20:42 -0000

I don't see much difference in "security" aspect. Anyone can join (subscribe) to this yahoo group, people just don't know for it.
If you publish it on the newsgroup, I'm sure that we will get many more new subscribers soon...
The problem is now how we will cope with increased traffic...
It will be a shame if people start unsubscribing because they cannot cope with the traffic.
Any suggestions?