Posting etiquette - WAS Re: Fujitsu Tablets : G's FujiAssistance Pack

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Posting etiquette - WAS Re: Fujitsu Tablets : G's FujiAssistance Pack
  • From: "graham_howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 11:06:55 -0000

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@i...>
wrote:
<snip>
> And while I'm venting - why post a two line reply including 200
lines of
<snip>

I don't want to get in to the 'Off Topic' vs 'On Topic' debate as
this has been discussed numerous times. But I do have to support Tim
on this point. I know that yahoo is crap at threading and I am not
going to get into the 'replies at top' vs 'replies at bottom' war
either. But surely we have the technical ability to do a bit of
cutting when replying. Especially if your reply does not relate to
the original content.

Of course, I know that in the past I have been criticised for
deleting everything I am replying to and so I am bound to be in
favour of snipping.

Regards

Graham