Re: CM12U and Linux

The best (IMO) choice for Linux HA is Misterhouse, and the new version has
an
excellent front end (designed for Audreys, but looks great on a Fujitsu)

Misterhouse is at http://www.misterhouse.net and a demo
is at
http://misterhouse.net:8080

You'll have to run MH on a server PC and use the Fujitsu as the controller,
see <plug> http://www.smgsystems.co.uk/ha/
</plug> for info on setting up MH
& a couple of things I do with mine.

Also, you may want to check out Neil Cherry's Linux Home Automation page
http://linuxha.sourceforge.net/

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
Chief Operations Officer