RE: Re: parcel delivery boxes

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: parcel delivery boxes
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:42:00 -0000

Here's what I got when I asked about multiple deliveries:

Thank you for your interest in BearBox Nikola.

To answer your question - each delivery uses a unique PIN number that is

recorded against a retailer and carrier. When that PIN has been used our

systems record the information and the number can not be used again.

When a second delivery is made, the same information is recorded and can

easily be traced back to each carrier if any items are reported missing.

Each driver is aware of this information and that each delivery is recorded

(this alleviates any temptation). To date we have had over 3500 deliveries

to our customers BearBoxes, with no items ever gone missing.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions or would like further

information, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Steve

'Be In When You Out'

Steve Court